From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: 5Rhythms LiveStream with Ron
Date: May 19th 2020

Hello dancer,

Flowing, staccato, chaos, lyrical and stillness. These simple movement encyclopedias have been inspiring and teaching me for 20 years. They are the main source of power to get the best out of my life. Join us on a journey of discovery. We are happy to share how 5Rhythms can be embodied on 4 square meters in live events.

Wednesday 20 & 27 May - Together (Zoom)
Thursday 21 May - 5Rhythms LiveStream Worldwide Raven Wave
Monday 25 May - 5Rhythms LiveStream worldwide

Check the weekly updated calendar for an overview of all events in Europe.
We hope to dance together in a venue from September 2020 or earlier, depending on the country where the events take place. Stay informed with this newsletter. We can't wait!

Together Online
Wednesday evenings, your home

Our commitment is to keep dancing, online or offline. Wednesday 20 and 27 May via Zoom, then we continue dancing on the 5Rhythms Global online platform. Read more or sign up.

5Rhythms LiveStream
Thursday 21 May 2020, worldwide

5Rhythms LiveStream is a service that provides live streaming of classes that take place in 5Rhythms Studios around the world. Classes are available for On-Demand streaming for one month after the class streams. Read more

Anger, Intimacy & Love (HB)
Saturday 31 - 01 November 2020, Bucharest (RO)

The access to anger is also the gateway to an intimate relationship. There's nothing more personal en honest then someone expressing their anger in a healthy way. No blame or humiliation, but an honest language from the heart that protects one's own integrity. Only when we are comfortable enough with our own anger, we can meet another in truthfulnes. Book now, reserve the date and pay when we're sure the event is going to happen. No risk for you! Read more or sign up.

Dance with the Sea
Friday 28 - 31 August 2020, Constanta County (RO)

After a successful retreat in 2019 we will return to this wonderful location. This summer workshop is a perfect time to relax and recharge yourself.  The 5Rhythms movement meditation is our inspiration. The sea and sun are waiting for you to envelop you in warmth and tranquility. Book now, reserve the date and pay when we're sure the event is going to happen. No risk for you!  Read more or sign up.

free 5Rhythms apps for Android and iOS

  Ron Hagendoorn | 5Rhythms®
Rotterdam
+31 (0)10 7370270

www.ronhagendoorn.com

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...