From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: Sometimes we need to hug someone
Date: May 5th 2020

Hello dancer,

Hopefully it won't be long before we can choose. Tonight I want to dance at home and participate in an online dance event, next week I would like to meet people in person and enter a dance hall. Online & On location, both have specific advantages and disadvantages. And without any doubt we need to hug someone sometime! Until this moment is there again: Read Marco's tips about 5Rhythms online.

Marco from Coaching Rotterdam is already part of the 5Rhythms community for ten years. The 5Rhythms online class can be an easy step in for people who are already interested in the dance for a while, but didn’t felt comfortable yet to join. “Dancing at home in your own comfortable space, can be less fearful.”, Marco explains. Besides having good speakers, he tips: “Don’t get distracted too much by the screen, but at the same enjoy the sensation that you're together with the other dancers.”

Do you want to know more or try it yourself? It is accessible to everyone. I'm looking forward to meet you online or on locations and dance Together soon!

Ron Hagendoorn

Check out the autumn- and winter 2020/21 events in the up-to-date calendar.

Together Online
Wednesday evenings, your home

Our commitment is to keep dancing and you are welcome every Wednesday evening together with dancers from different cultures. The first set-up may take some time and attention. Upon registration you will receive an excellent step-by-step guide. There is a differentiated price scale to make 5Rhythms accessible to everyone. Read more or sign up.

Dance with the Sea
Friday 28 - 31 August 2020, Constanta (RO)

After a successful retreat in 2019 we will return to this wonderful location. This summer workshop is a perfect time to relax and recharge yourself.  The 5Rhythms movement meditation is our inspiration. The sea and sun are waiting for you to envelop you in warmth and tranquility. Book now, reserve the date and pay when we're sure the event is going to happen. No risk for you! Read more or sign up.

Anger Intimacy & Love
Friday 31 - 1 November 2020, Bucharest (RO)

The access to anger is also the gateway to an intimate relationship. There's nothing more personal en honest then someone expressing their anger in a healthy way. No blame or humiliation, but an honest language from the heart that protects one's own integrity. Only when we are comfortable enough with our own anger, we can meet another in truthfulnes. Book now, reserve the date and pay when we're sure the event is going to happen. No risk for you! Read more or sign up.

Checkout the autumn and winter 2020/21 events in the Calendar.

free 5Rhythms apps for Android and iOS

  Ron Hagendoorn | 5Rhythms®
Rotterdam
+31 (0)10 7370270

www.ronhagendoorn.com

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...