From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: 5Rhythms with Ron
Date: July 21st 2023

Dear dancer,

A summer workshop where we dance both indoors and outdoors. Where the wind and sun strengthen our well-being. A place of power in the middle of nature without neighbors and close to the sea in Romania. It exists and we dance here from 31 August until 3 September 2023. You will receive an attractive discount when you sign up before 31 July. We call it Dance of the sea.

Made with love and awareness, here you will find an overview of workshops in summer and fall 2023. Welcome to the dance floor of life. Welcome to 5Rhythms.

Best of luck and resilience!
Ron Hagendoorn

Dance of the Sea
31 Aug - 3 Sept 2023, Constanta County (RO)

This workshop provides the perfect opportunity to relax and recharge, inspired by the transformative practice of 5Rhythms dance. Together with the elements of nature, we will dance both inside and outside. The program is designed to reflect the rhythm and pace of summer, with ample free time to explore the beautiful natural surroundings.

Experience in 5Rhythms dance is not necessary. You are welcome as you are and you'll receive a discount of almost 20% when booked before 31 July. Read more
or sign up.

Sorrow, Surrender & Trust (HB)
21-22 Oct '23 Bucharest (RO). 11-12 Nov '23 Rotterdam (NL)

One of the few sure things in our lives is change. Loss is part of it. It is impossible to avoid it. It is possible, however, to live with it and dance with it. Chaos is the rhythm that helps us do this. When the dance brings us true surrender, there is freedom to cry for everything that has not succeeded in our lives and for all that we must involuntarily say goodbye to.

Moving in chaos is healthy and liberating and brings us reverence for the life that begins and ends. That gives and takes. Read more
or sign up.

Pride & Joy
Saturday 25 - 26 November 2023, Antwerp (BE)

Healthy pride represents our dignity and self-respect. In this workshop, we explore what is important to us in life and how we can increase our self-respect. We make time to share experiences from our lives and use the power of the 5Rhythms Wave to release baggage we don't need. We will celebrate our victories and life itself. Read more or sign up.

Weekly class in Rotterdam
Every Wednesday, Rotterdam (NL)

5Rhythms dance is alive as never before in Rotterdam. A very large group of dance lovers meets weekly to dance the ups and downs of life. Every feeling and thought has a dance. It is all welcome on this dance floor. This summer still on Wednesday evenings July 26 and August 2. Then again every week starting Wednesday evenings September 6, 2023. Read more or buy a card online.

  Ron Hagendoorn | 5Rhythms®
Rotterdam

www.ronhagendoorn.com

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...