From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: 5Rhythms and politics
Date: March 29th 2023

  Dear dancers,

5Rhythms is more than just a dance practice, it's a community that transcends all barriers, including those of culture and politics.

I am amazed at how people from all walks of life, with different beliefs and political affiliations, come together to celebrate the beat and the movement. What unites us is the joy of dance and the desire to explore our bodies and connect with others in a safe and welcoming space. We learn to find our strength and be autonomous!

5Rhythms has been a transformative experience for me. Through dance, I can release pent-up emotions, let go of stress, and find a sense of liberation that I may not experience in other areas of my life.

So, whether you are a seasoned dancer or just starting out, I invite you to join me on the dance floor and experience the freedom of movement for yourself.

See you on the dance floor!
Ron Hagendoorn

Check the weekly updated calendar for an overview of all events in Europe.

Fear, Courage & Perspective (HB)
Bucharest (RO) and Orval (BE)

Fear is the emotion that protects us from danger. Without fear we would not be able to survive and we would take life-threatening risks. It is therefore an indispensable and instinctive tool. In this workshop we will practice and learn: *To feel the energy of awakening fear in our bodies. *To detach ourselves from the stories we make. *To experience the relationship between fear and excitement. We discover the essential power and experience how overcoming fear gives us courage. 13 - 14 May 2023 in Bucharest. Early bird pricing until 31 March.  28 - 30 March 2025 in Orval, Belgium. Read more or sign up.

Resilience (Elective)
Saturday 8 - 9 April 2023, Antwerp (BE)

In this weekend we use the 5Rhythms practice as our container for movement. We include tools from Somatic Experiencing® and focus on resilience and self-regulation. This is an Elective level workshop in the 5Rhythms curriculum. There is no need to become a teacher for participation. The workshop is fully booked and there is a waiting list. Read more or sign up.

Dance of the Sea
Thursday 31 August - 3 September 2023, Constanta County (RO)

A highlight of the year. Dance and relaxation go together in this summer workshop. We dance close to the sea (about 1 kilomer) in a beautiful place. Lots of sun and a lovely cooling breeze! We dance both inside and outside. The 5Rhythms movement meditation is our inspiration. The sea and sun are waiting for you to envelop you in warmth and tranquility. Read more or sign up.

Pride & Joy
Saturday 25 - 26 November 2023, Antwerp (BE)

In this workshop we investigate what is most important for us in life and how we increase our self-respect. We make time to share parts of our history and use the liberating power of the 5Rhythms Wave to let go of ballast we don’t need. We will dance deep and celebrate life and be grateful for what we have in this moment. Our heartbeat, body and breath. Read more or sign up.

Wednesday Waves
Every Wednesday in Rotterdam (NL)

Many people find their way to this weekly class. It is a healthy work-out for the body, heart, mind and soul. If you've never been there, it's worth to try it out. Read more.

free 5Rhythms apps for Android and iOS

Interested in Local Dutch news from Ron? Update your subscription

  Ron Hagendoorn | 5Rhythms®
Rotterdam, Netherlands

www.ronhagendoorn.com

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...