From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: And then I met Gabrielle Roth
Date: November 7th 2022

  Hello dancer ,

It was the beginning of this century that I got the desire to meet Gabrielle Roth in person. Who is this woman and what is it like to dance with her? In a rash moment, I bought a return ticket Amsterdam - San Francisco and booked a workshop with her. After dancing a weekend I was convinced; this woman knows how to guide a group of dancers to ecstasy and freedom. After this experience I had the opportunity to meet her many times and every event is still burned into my heart and soul. Inspiring, challenging and honest. I miss here.

October 22, 2022 marked the 10th anniversary of Gabrielle Roth's death. In Rotterdam we danced an evening in honor of her work. Jens Wazel made a video where several people highlight their views on her work. Hopefully it will inspire you. Watch the video.

Gabrielle has inspired many people and today there are as many different types of dance derived from 5Rhythms. I remain true to the richness and loving discipline that 5Rhythms offers. Teaching the maps has never been more joyful to me. Welcome to join me.

Ron Hagendoorn

Check the weekly updated calendar for an overview of events in Europe.

Back to Basics (Waves)
Saturday 10 - 11 December 2022, Antwerp (BE)

5Rhythms dance is meditation in movement and a great way to bring freedom in body, heart and mind. There are no steps to learn. Yet there are basics that will help you get the most out of yourself and the dance. The foundations of this spiritual practice are the place of its deepest power and embodied freedom. Back to Basics is a next step forward! Read more or sign up.

Wednesday Waves
Every Wednesday in Rotterdam (NL)

For 15 years, there has been full-on dancing every week! By now with about 50 people. It's a great atmosphere and I'm excited to show up week after week. Read more.

Dance of the Sea (Retreat)
TBD September 2023, Constanta(RO)

Summer 2023! For the fourth year we are in this still place in nature. Beautiful, deserted from everything but each other, and close to the sea. Dana is the perfect hostess to make you feel at home here. My love for and experience in 5Rhythms create a wonderful program. Write a note in your calendar, details will be announced soon.

Fear, Courage & Perspective (HB)
Saturday 13 - 14 May 2023, Bucharest (RO)

In this dance workshop we focus on the energy and movement that is released by fear. We discover the essential power and experience how overcoming fear gives us courage. The Courage to create a positive change and a wider perspective to continue our journey in life. Details to be announced, the dates are set! 13 - 14 May 2023 in Bucharest, Romania.

Resilience (Elective)
Saturday 8 - 9 April 2023, Antwerp (BE)

In this weekend we use the 5Rhythms practice as our container for movement. We include tools from Somatic Experiencing® and focus on resilience and self-regulation. This is an Elective level workshop in the 5Rhythms curriculum. There is no need to become a teacher for participation. Read more or sign up.

free 5Rhythms apps for Android and iOS

  Ron Hagendoorn | 5Rhythms®
Rotterdam

www.ronhagendoorn.com

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...