From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: 5Rhythms in Summer and Autumn
Date: August 26th 2022

  “The only way out is through.”

This wisdom applies particularly to our emotions. When we shut out our emotional life we become tired and perhaps even burn out. The dance floor is a wonderful place to awaken our emotional life in a safe and playful way.

On Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 October there is a new Waves & Heartbeat weekend in Rotterdam (NL). Everyone is welcome. Especially anyone who only does two-hour dance sessions. Broaden your experience and discover what depth a weekend can bring. I still remember moments from my first dance weekend 22 years ago led by Gabriela van Dillen. Really! A new energetic world opened up.

Wherever you are, I warmly welcome you on the dancefloor!
Ron Hagendoorn

Check the weekly updated calendar for an overview of events in Europe.

the Human Heart (Waves & HB)
Saturday 1 - 2 October 2022, Rotterdam (NL)

In this weekend we take time to explore our physical sensations and we move with our core emotions fear, angner, sadness, joy and compassion. How do our feelings move us and how do they influence our behaviour? What does it mean to be open hearted? We use the 5Rhythms Waves® and Heartbeat® maps. A dynamic movement practice that liberates body, heart, mind and soul. Read more or sign up.

Resilience  (Elective)
Saturday 8 - 9 April 2023, Antwerp (BE)

In this weekend we use the 5Rhythms practice as our container for movement. We include tools from Somatic Experiencing® and focus on resilience and self-regulation. This is an Elective level workshop in the 5Rhythms curriculum. There is no need to become a teacher for participation. Read more or sign up.

Dance of the Sea (Retreat)
Thursday 1 - 4 September 2022, Constanta(RO)

For the third year we are in this beautiful place in nature. Beautiful, deserted from everything but each other, and close to the sea. Dana is the perfect hostess to make you feel at home here. My love for and experience in 5Rhythms create a wonderful program. A few places are left for last minute dancers. Read more or sign up.

Back to Basics (Waves)
Saturday 10 - 11 December 2022, Antwerp (BE)

5Rhythms dance is meditation in movement and a great way to bring freedom in body, heart and mind. There are no steps to learn. Yet there are basics that will help you get the most out of yourself and the dance. The foundations of this spiritual practice are the place of its deepest power and embodied freedom. Back to Basics is a next step forward! Read more or sign up.

Wednesday Waves
Every Wednesday from September 14 in Rotterdam (NL)

It's the last announcement in this newsletter, but the biggest conscious dance event in town. For 15 years, there has been full-on dancing every week! By now with about 50 people. It's a great atmosphere and I'm excited to start again September 14. I have missed you guys. Read more.

free 5Rhythms apps for Android and iOS

  Ron Hagendoorn | 5Rhythms®
Rotterdam
+31 (0)10 7370270

www.ronhagendoorn.com

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...