From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: Falling and rising
Date: December 30th 2021

Dear Dancer,

This year will go down in the books as the year with far fewer workshops. And yet we make the best of it time and time again. Dancing, falling down and getting back up is the movement that many have done with me! I am working on powerful new 5Rhythms initiatives that I will invite you to in the coming year.

At the end of this year, it's time for a thank you! Thank you to all the people who keep inviting me to teach, thank you to the team in Rotterdam who make the weekly classes a great success, and of course first of all thank you to you. For always moving from flowing to stillness and for all the messages of support.

It may be difficult to find a dance floor, but to stop dancing is impossible! I wish you strength when needed and relaxation when possible.

With warm greetings and see you in 2022!
Ron Hagendoorn

The next dance event!
Anger, Intimacy & Love
28 - 30 January 2022
Belgrade, Serbia

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...