From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: My commitment to you
Date: October 22nd 2020

Dear people,

I miss you. With pain in my heart I have had to cancel all workshops and classes from March 2020. Online events are a reasonable alternative, but nothing beats a room full of dancing and sweating people. With a good hug afterwards and delicious homemade lunches. How I miss it, how I miss you!

Even if it's my worst year of work ever, the birth of my son and the start of my new family is the best thing that happened to me. Isn't it that often? When the one you love falls away, something new appears that gives hope. I sincerely hope you continue to see the light and positivity in these difficult times.

Today it is eight years ago that Gabrielle Roth passed away. My most inspiring teacher of all time. Tonight (in Europe) we will dance with many people on all continents to celebrate her life and her inspiration. Are you dancing with me? It is free of charge and the Wave is guided by Jonathan Horan. Robert Ansell and Sanga-Of-The-Valley will drum to the beat of Gabrielle's spirit. Below you will find some links.

Never give up, always move on and I'll be back. We will dance again!

Ron Hagendoorn

Thursday October 22, 2020. 8 pm CET (Amsterdam)

live.5rhythms Wave in honor of Gabrielle Roth. Register for free

Monday Boost every other week
live.5rhythms with Ron, worldwide Wave. Read more

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...