From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: 5Rhythms welcome video
Date: June 15th 2020

Hello dancer!

Since a few weeks I offer 5Rhythms workshops as a broadcast via the 5Rhythms Global LiveStream platform. Curious what that looks like? Watch the welcome video.

Dance with us tonight Monday June 15th 7:30 CEST

Here's how to sign-up.

All the best to you!
Ron

What inspired me in Ron's online class was the transition from song to song. There was often silence and space to catch my breath. That was an experience I was never guided into, very special. I liked it a lot! Miriam Spichiger, Bern, Switzerland

Ron’s online classes have a way of reaching through the airwaves and being with you. As much a healer as a teacher, he guides us to our own journeys with delicacy and precision. Don’t miss this global opportunity to learn about yourself, you will only gain.  Jenelle from California

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...