From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: 5Rhythms in Romania
Date: June 25th 2019

Dear dancer,

With great pleasure I come to Romania again this year. In August for a summer retreat 'Dance by the Sea' and in October for the ongoing group of 3 weekends about our relationsships (Connections). My vision and experience in dance, meditation and 5Rhythms® in particular continues to develop.

At upcoming workshops you can deepen your personal process by doing 1 on 1 Somatic Experiencing® therapy sessions. More about that in a subsequent messages and soon on my website.

In short, a lot is developing and my love for our world, movement and positive change is alive and kicking.

I hope to see you.
Ron

Dance by the Sea
August 22-25, Constanta County
Early bird discount ends June 30th.
read more

Connections
3 weekends, Bucharest
Early bird discount ends July 15th
read more

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...