From: "English Global Newsletter" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: 5Rhythms Heartbeat
Date: April 20th 2019

  Hello dancer,

Recently I offered a heartbeat workshop about fear, courage & perspective. I am constantly moved to see how much energy is released when we have permission to express our emotions. It frees us from stuck beliefs and false courtesies. In the 5Rhythms maps the energies of flowing, staccato, chaos, lyrical and stillness are related to the basic emotions of fear, anger, sadness, joy and compassion. Each of them as an expression of our vitality.

In two weeks you can exprience how movement, emotions and community are supportive for good friendship with self and others during the workshop Deep. DEEP is created and led by a group of 5Rhythms teachers. We have been collaborating in projects since 2016. Together we offer an atmosphere of diversity, community and trust. You're welcome in Rotterdam from 3-5 May 2019. Check the updated website for details and booking.

Bettina Leuckert, Dagmar Cee, Heera Andreas Muller, Heike Fuhsy and Ron are looking forward to dance with you.

On behalf of the team,
Ron Hagendoorn

Check the updated calendar for an overview of all events, or see the inspiring online video with Gabrielle Roth dancing DEEP.

Connections
3 weekends in 2019 - 2020, Bucharest, Ron Hagendoorn

Our relationships are the basis of our existence. Fulfilling relationships bring meaning to our lives and open our hearts. In three weekend workshops we explore our relationships through the healing power of movement and dance. Read more or sign up.

Dance by the Sea - summer retreat
22 - 25 August 2019, Constanta, Ron Hagendoorn

This summer workshop is a perfect time to relax and recharge yourself.  The 5Rhythms movement meditation is our inspiration. The sea and sun are waiting for you to envelop you in warmth and tranquility. Read more..

D E E P
3 - 5 May 2019, Rotterdam, Waves & Heartbeat

An ongoing collaboration between 5 experienced 5Rhythms teachers in Rotterdam. Just as an ocean is full of life, so is our body. Feeling, thoughts, body sensations; it all takes place in our body. The deeper we go, the quieter it becomes. A three day 5Rhythms Waves® and Heartbeat® workshop. Read more or sign up.

Wednesday Waves
Every wednesday in Rotterdam

Many people find their way to this weekly class. It is a healthy work-out for the body, heart, mind and soul. If you've never been there, it's worth to try it out. Read more..

free 5Rhythms apps for Android and iOS

  Ron Hagendoorn | 5Rhythms®
Office address:
1e Middellandstraat 103
NL 3021 BD Rotterdam
+31 (0)10 7370270

www.ronhagendoorn.com

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...