From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: My commitment to you
Date: April 5th 2020

No time for reading? Start here.

Dear dancer,

As I write this e-mail, my thoughts go out to the many people I have met dancing over the years. To you!

The news in the Netherlands is daily about Corona statistics. How many people were hospitalized, how many died, and recovered. The real truth is that Human lives are hidden behind those statistics. You can be part of these numbers. My heartfelt wishes go out to you and your families. I hope the virus passes your door, but unfortunately there is no guarantee of good health. Our life is fragile. Fortunately I am doing well. Disappointed by the many European workshops that I have had to shift, but happy that the health of me and my family is good.

The global chaos is also changing a lot. Who hasn't had an online party or met friends online? My way of teaching has changed. I've updated my website and living room and I'm ready to invite you. My international dance floor opens on Wednesday 7:30 PM CET and it would be great to get together there. You prepare your most beautiful place at home, light a candle or dim the light. Through the internet we are connected as a circle and we can see each other and dance with each other. My experiences are surprisingly good, as a participant and teacher. The price is variable so that everyone can participate. East, west, home best!

What are the steps to get yourself moving? Start with the 5Rhythms-online webpage. From there you’re guided step by step.

Take a break when necessary or step back. But don't give up. I wish you all the best and look forward to dancing together.

Ron Hagendoorn
Accredited 5Rhythms teacher

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...