From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: If you don't do your dance, who will?
Date: March 10th 2020

Hello dancer,

Gabrielle Roth wrote a number of quotes. One is "If you don't do your dance, who will". It is metaphorical for our daily lives. The sentence encourages us to do what we have to do. Sometimes that is easy and sometimes we have to overcome our resistance. In the end, everyone's role is important and only you can fulfill it in your unique way. So take a breath, take action and do your dance.

For more than 20 years I know that my way is that of the 5Rhythms movement meditation. Creating and offering workshops makes me happy. I hope to see you somewhere in the coming months. Check your nearest workshop in
the calendar.

With kind regards,
Ron Hagendoorn

NB We take everyone's health seriously. With regard to the possible spread of the COVID-19 virus, we closely monitor the advice of the local authorities in each country. We take appropriate action when needed.

Fear, Courage & Perspective (HB)
Friday 19 - 21 June 2020, Hebden Bridge (UK)

In this dance workshop we focus on the energy and movement that is released by fear. We discover the essential power and experience how overcoming fear gives us courage. 19 - 21 June 2020 in Hebden Bridge (UK). Read more or sign up.

Anger, Intimacy & Love (HB)
Saturday 28 - 29 March 2020, Bucharest (RO)

Our emotions are important resources in our lives. They give us strength and direction. The emotion anger helps us to honor our limits. We defend what we love with our anger. Read more or sign up.

Human Heart (HB)
Saturday 4 - 5 April 2020, Geneva (CH)

The heart is essential to our life, pumping oxygenated blood throughout our body. But it’s also the place where we experience many of our feelings. A quickening heartbeat when we see our loved one  after a long separation, to a painful pause when we hear bad news. Read more or sign up.

Resilience (Elective)
Saturday 18 - 19 April 2020, Antwerp (BE)

This workshop brings together two professional methods. 5Rhythms® for dance and movement through and with our feelings. Somatic Experiencing® to recognize and process personal trauma. Even though this workshop is a group process, there is still the possibility of being personal in small groups. Read more or sign up.

Heaven and Hell (HB)
With Jason Rowe, Saturday 9 - 10 May 2020, London (UK)

The words heaven and hell are most often used in relation to religion. When we lead a good life, we go to heaven, and when we do evil, we go to hell. The 5Rhythms is a philosophy and movement meditation that shows us the way to a full life without using the concepts of good and evil. It presents us a path to compassion. Read more or sign up.

Dance with the Sea
Friday 28 - 31 August 2020, Constanta County (RO)

After a successful retreat in 2019 we will return to this wonderful location. This summer workshop is a perfect time to relax and recharge yourself.  The 5Rhythms movement meditation is our inspiration. The sea and sun are waiting for you to envelop you in warmth and tranquility. Read more or sign up.

Wednesday Waves
Every Wednesday in Rotterdam (NL)

Many people find their way to this weekly class. It is a healthy work-out for the body, heart, mind and soul. If you've never been there, it's worth to try it out. Read more.

free 5Rhythms apps for Android and iOS

  Ron Hagendoorn | 5Rhythms®
Rotterdam
+31 (0)10 7370270

www.ronhagendoorn.com

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...