From: "5Rhythms | Ron Hagendoorn" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: 5Rhythms Summer 2019
Date: July 9th 2019

  Dear dancer,

Summer vacation is coming. The time to do nothing and take a rest. The ideal moment to read a book by Gabriele Roth. Her books consist of stories taken from daily life, and give you much more understanding about the depth of the 5Rhythms practice. I've read them many times and they still inspire me. I am really looking forward to dancing with her son Jonathan soon and staying for holidays in August on an island in the north of the Netherlands.

But before the time comes, there are many opportunities for dancing! SummerWaves in Rotterdam with on Wednesday 10 July Guillaume Laplane. A holiday retreat 'Dance by the Sea' in Constanta and much more. Just look below or in the calendar.

In the past period I have regularly offered Somatic Experiencing® (SE) one on one sessions to workshop participants. SE is a method for trauma healing and a very supportive addition to 5Rhythms when more personal support is needed. From now on it is an official part of my offer for 5Rhythms workshop participants. Check out the details if you're interested.

I wish you a relaxing holiday.
Ron Hagendoorn

PS: Raven Recording is led by Gabrielle Roth's husband Robert Ansell and is the shop for 5Rhythms® books, music and much more.

SummerWaves
5 evenings in July, Rotterdam, Ron & Guillaume Laplane

Every week a 5Rhythms® Wave in De Danszaal (Rotterdam) with summer fruit afterwards. This year with Ron Hagendoorn and international guest teacher Guillaume Laplane (FR) on 10 July. Prices are reduced! Get your SummerDeal tickets online and join us this summer of 2019. Read more or SummerDeal tickets online.

Dance by the Sea
22 - 25 August 2019, Constanta County

This summer workshop is a perfect time to relax and recharge. The 5Rhythms movement meditation is our inspiration. The sea and sun are waiting for you to envelop you in warmth and tranquility. We will be an international group of people, so be ready to dance deep and make new friends. Early bird price until 30 JulyRead more or sign up.

Pride and Joy
Sunday 15 September 2019, Brno

Healthy pride represents our dignity and self-respect. In this workshop we investigate what is most important for us in life and how we increase our self-respect. We make time to share parts of our history and use the liberating power of the 5Rhythms Wave to let go of ballast we don’t need. Read more or sign up.

Surrender
Friday 13 September 2019, Prague

5Rhythms is a movement meditation for adventurous souls. It may seem simple, but it requires practice and surrender to listen to our inner world. On this evening you will discover the essence of the 5hythms practice. Read more or sign up.

Anger, Intimacy & Love (HB)
Sunday 22 September 2019, Groningen

The access to anger is also the gateway to an intimate relationship. There's nothing more personal and honest then someone expressing their anger in a healthy way. No blame or humiliation, but an honest language from the heart that protects one's own integrity. This is a Heartbeat workshop. Experience in 5Rhythms is required. Read more or sign up.

Connections ongoing group
3 weekends in 2019 - 2020, Bucharest

Our relationships are the basis of our existence. Fulfilling relationships bring meaning to our lives and open our hearts. In three weekends we explore our relationships through the healing power of movement and dance. Early bird discount ends 15 July. Read more or sign up.

Wednesday Waves
Every Wednesday in Rotterdam from 4 September 2019

The best is yet to come! Many people find their way to this weekly class. It is a healthy work-out for the body, heart, mind and soul. If you've never been there, it's worth to try it out. The weekly Waves start on 4 September 2019.  Read more..

free 5Rhythms apps for Android and iOS

  Ron Hagendoorn | 5Rhythms
Office address:
1e Middellandstraat 103
NL 3021 BD Rotterdam
+31 (0)10 7370270

www.ronhagendoorn.com

Forward to a Friend

Privacy Policy:

We respect your privacy. Unsubscripe is always one click away. Please add the e-mail address mail(at)ronhagendoorn.nl to the whitelist of your mail-client so that you won't miss anything.

Thank you for signing up for this newsletter! dancingron.com

Stay   in   tune   and   receive   news   from   the   5Rhythms   world   including   upcoming   events.   A   Dutch   edition   with   local   news   (Rotterdam)   and   an   English   edition   with   the entire program (Europe). Your privacy  is always respected and unsubscribe is one click away.
SOCIAL
© 2024 Ron Hagendoorn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy.
5Rhythms social media logo 5Rhythms social media logo
MOBILE APP
5Rhythms mobile app - Play Store logo 5Rhythms mobile app - App Store logo
NEWSLETTER
one moment please...